From: Kenny [mailto:kenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: 15 June 2004 11:44
To: DBList
Subject: Beta Testers Needed

Hi All,
I am currently looking for beta testers to test my server monitoring
software,
Brief synopsis of what it entails,
Install a small (2.92 k) file on your web server
Add either a new db or use and existing db this will only be 1 table
with minimal information just basically holding your Key
What I will monitor
Server Load averages
Server Uptime
HTTP
PHP
MySQL
If any of these services go down then I will automatically send you an
alert to your e-mail address, (For the testing phases we will not be
sending SMS alerts)
I will generate graphs indicating load averages and server outages
I will send daily reports telling you how the web server is performing.
The testing phase will last approx 1 month but you can terminate at any
time if you wish to
There is no payment involved either from my side or yours.
We are initially looking for 50 testers but this could increase in the
future,
Please only *nix servers for now running Apache / MySQL / PHP Please send your interest off the list to beta@xxxxxxxxx and I will send
you full instructions on how we would like to proceed and when the
testing will start
Thanks
Kenny