Re: Re: HTTP header information

You may try with this:

<?php
ob_start();/* buffer the output so no header is sent until the script is
complete*/

 session_start();
if (!session_is_registered('_isLoggedIn')) {
header ("Location:viewer.php?type=login");
} else {
// do the stuff to submit a problem if they have
// logged in and have pressed the "submit" button
// in the html
 }
 ?>
 // then here is all the html for that page

<?php
ob_end_flush();// send the output now
?>

Bye