GROUP_CONCAT query

Hi all,

I sometimes find the MYSQL manual very difficult to understand- perhaps I am
alone in this.  I am wanting to do the following, and I think I need to use
GROUP_CONCAT in my query.

I have a table of webstats for my site with columns for IP, Hostname,
referer website etc and I want to show the occurences of the the same IP,
hostname and referer website and how many times.

How do I do this? My normal query would look like this?

$query = "SELECT `id` , `clicks` , `os` , `browser` , `ip` , `port` , `host`
, `country_code` , `country_name` , `cookies` , `crawler` ,
`referer_website` , `qs` , `datestart` , `dateend` , `timestart` , `timeend`
, `history` , `fulltimestart` , `daystart` , `fulltimeend` , `dayend` ,
`timelength`
FROM `webstatstable`"

I have tried doing SELECT referer_website, GROUP_CONCAT(referer_website)
FROM 'webstatstable' but that doesn't seem to work.  Any ideas?