RE: Re: HTTP header information

>> Make sure that NO output is done before session_start() is called. Can
>> you post some of your code?
>>

>See, that's the case. Because I'm essentially just changing the content
>within the page, it never leaves the page 'viewer.php' - it just
>changes the content by tacking on '?type=login, submitproblem, etc'.

Look for an errant space or CR after your original closing PHP tag. Also
check the file CR/LF/EOF spec is the same as that of your server. For
example, if your server is unix and your dev machine in Win32, dos2unix
the file to make certain there are no extra characters after the closing
php tag.

Any output- even a space or extra CR/LF will cause PHP to send the headers.

James