Re: Error loading module: "Unable to load dynamic library 'c:\tools\php\extensions\php_oci8.dll' - The specified procedure could not be found

Yes, and as I was writing earlier, the message talks about a missing procedure. If I remove the file temporarily, the message talks about a missing library. So I think it can find the file OK, but that this php_oci8.dll file is the wrong version or that it is looking for an additional DLL that it can't find OR that it can find the additional DLL but it is the wrong version. If I only knew what DLL was needed!

Daniel Clark wrote:
Is the file in c:\tools\php\extensions\php_oci8.dll ?

Hi,
I am experiencing the message in the title of this message when starting or restarting Apache. I have the following configuration:

- Windows XP
- Apache 2.0.49
- PHP 4.3.6
- Oracle Client 8i

If anyone has any information as to why this is happening and how I can solve it, I would be very grateful. Thanks.