Re: Error loading module: "Unable to load dynamic library

The error sounds like an environment problem. Check phpinfo() to see what paths are being used - see the FAQ.

Chris

Philippe wrote:
Thanks for your quick reply, Chris. My oracle 8i client setup does work on XP independently of PHP. I can connect to Oracle using PERL, ODBC, Java as well as a database management tool called Aqua Data Studio which uses native connections.

Christopher Jones wrote:

Philippe wrote:

Hi,
I am experiencing the message in the title of this message when starting or restarting Apache. I have the following configuration:

- Windows XP
- Apache 2.0.49
- PHP 4.3.6
- Oracle Client 8i

If anyone has any information as to why this is happening and how I can solve it, I would be very grateful. Thanks.

There might be something in

http://otn.oracle.com/tech/opensource/php/php_troubleshooting_faq.html

that helps.

Does your Oracle 8i DB work OK on XP independent of PHP? I forget when/if
this combo was certified.

Chris