PHP / MySQL Developer

Hi All,

This is just a request to all you programmers out there,

I have been programming using PHP/MySql for approx 5 years now.
I was involved in a motor car accident last year October and I broke my
back in 3 places, this has left me paralyzed from the waist down but
luckily my I can still code.

What I am looking for is any freelance work that you may be able to
throw my way

I am prepared to do anything

Please mail me

Regards