  From: Martin E. Koss
  To: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 11:48
  Subject:  Wrong table name - can it be fixed?

  I've made a big boo boo when exporting from MS Access to MySql database.
  The table name was '16-05' which obviously is not a good name to have in
  MySql.
  I'm using PhpMyAdmin as I'm not very experienced with sorting out the
  databases any other way. Problem is that I can't access the properties
  of the table in order to rename it, whatever I try to do I get an error
  (which is obviously due to the type of name the table has).

  Is there any way I can fix this without getting too complicated?

  Cheers.

  Martin

  ---