RE: Linux/PHP/Access Database - oh boy :(

Thanks Peter,

A very kind offer, but I'm tied to my hosts and to using MS Access.  I have
been using PHP throughout the website but could possibly use ASP for this
very small part of the site (i.e. display a record of 20 fields depending on
who logins in).  I need to learn ASP however and I don't have much time so I
was hoping to avoid it.

Alex