Re: Edit with notepad

Try to set session.cache_limiter to "private"

"Ng Hwee Hwee" <hhwee@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:00d501c43662$13c6d830$620a10ac@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi

My customers would like to save my php outputs in a word document file and so I have added a meta tag <META NAME="ProgID"
CONTENT="word.document"> in my php files. However, my File->Edit button in IE6 is greyed out. why? i see that other php files on
other websites allow Edit, why is it that my programs don't allow it??

thanx for any insights!!

regards,
Hwee Hwee