Fatal Problem of PHP&MSSQL

Hi,
   I found a big problem of mssql dll.
   I have 2 servers A(WinXP Pro_CN) and B(Win2000 Pro_CN).I am in China.
   IIS(Configed PHP) are on both servers.
   SQL Server are on server A.
   Just use mssql_connect($host,$user,$pass)to connect to the SQL Server.
   After I installed the WindowsXP-KB835732-x86-CHS.EXE(patch to
Anti Virus W32.Sasser.B.Worm),the function run on server B can't
login the SQL Server on A.I have used 'netstat' cmd on WinXP,it pointed that
connection was established,but login failed.I tried the function on few
other IIS Servers,all failed.But it's OK on Server A.
   It's OK of other connections.I can login success use ASP,but PHP failed.
   SQL Server run on Win2000 Pro is not affected by the patch,all connections
are OK.
   So, I think it's the patch that cause the login failure.But ASP can login
the server properly,just PHP fail,so PHP should change the connection function,
i think.
   You can test the function on your servers.
   HELP!

yours
beforefly