Re: RE: [tcphp] Hella fun project I'm about to throw at some tech col lege students

Rafi --

...and then Rafi Sheikh said...
%
% Hi List.   A quick question.  I have some categories that are really long
% and I would like to re-word or re-format them when I am bring data in from a
% DB.  Now which would be better:

Can you describe an algorithm for doing so?  Your example appears fairly
arbitrary -- that is, I can guess that Co is Company and so whatever is
before it is the company name and otherwise hypothesize that 'USA North
Upper" is a region and thus *not* part of the company name, but until you
pin down some sort of an algorithm you needn't try to choose between
languages.  You may end up having to go with prolog :-)

Good luck & HAND

:-D
--
David T-G