Re: converting scripts for register_globals=Off

If you have already have a number of scripts and, especially, if you are doing
things with the variables inside the script (in other words, the variables
appear more than once), it can be more convenient to convert at the top of
each page, eg:

$id = $_REQUEST['id'];
$this = $_REQUEST['this'];
$that = $_SERVER['that'];