From: "Mikael Grön" <emgee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Kim Jacobs (Crooks) - Mweb" <KJacobs@xxxxxxxx>; <php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 11:54 AM
Subject: Re:  converting scripts for register_globals=Off

What register_globals does (Please correct me if I'm wrong) is convert
i.e. $_POST['variable_name'], $_GET['variable_name'] and so on to
$variable_name. which isn't very good from my point of view.

I suggest you make sure you use $_GET['your_variable'] when ever you're
fetching a GET variable, $_POST['var'] for all post variables and so
on, instead of what you're doing now.
This works just fine with register_globals = On as well, so I always
use it... to be safe..

Mike