Re: Page cannot be displayed problems

As Uzi and Viorel already pointed out, use GET or POST instead of PUT.
Also, to be certain of the redirect, use:
<?php
header("Location: page3.php");
exit;
?>
instead of the meta redirect.
First of all, I'm sure there are browsers that don't support META redirects, secondly, using the PHP header function, you will get no waiting time what so ever when moving to page 3. The META redirect tells the browser to move, while the header command tells the browser directly to go to page3. instead of loading page2 first.

Does the composition of above sentences give you a hint that I'm extremely tired right now? ;)

Mike