Re: Scrolling drop down menu

John W. Holmes wrote:

matthew perry wrote:

When my users choose an option in the drop down menu, they sometimes accidentally change what they have chosen when the move the center scrolling button of their mouse. I was giving a presentation in front of my company's owner and did this myself. 5 or so index fingers instantly pointed at me saying "See you do that to! Waaaah!"
Is there a way to stop a menu from scrolling with the center scrolling mouse button?

Your questions have nothing to do with PHP.

And absolutely nothing to do with DB...

--
paperCrane <Justin Patrin>