Re: How to display table columns

I think what you may be looking for is the DESCRIBE command. It allows you to get information about table columns.

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/DESCRIBE.html

Andy

Andy Amol wrote:
hi,
I want to display the table coulumns along with those values below it. I am only able to display the table values, now I want to diplay the corresponding table attribut above the value.
eg : name age sex
abc 1 m
xyz 2 f
I want to display name, age and sex.