RE: URL Problem

Hi there,

>Just to help clarify, is this what you're saying?

If you were to go to the page via a web browser, and put in something
like:
http://www.someserver.com/somepage.asp?pid=11101

it would get changed (in the browser address bar) to something like
http://www.someserver.com/somepath/someotherpage.asp

If that's the case, it's being redirected somehow. Not sure how you
can grab that, but there's probably a way.

----

Well they say that's how to do it, that I must grab the new url after it's
been submitted as their ASP processes the pid and then outputs new contents
based on that which we are supposed to grab - which is waaayyy too confusing
for me to get my head around, and their tech support is practically zero
help.  I got it partially working, I could grab the BODY of the results, but
they said there was supposed to be either a -1 to show it failed OR a 24
character token (Value) but I seem to get a much larger value back than 24
so I'm doing something wrong.  I'd tried doing it by checking the body,
which is where I get the token result but it's too large.

Oh well, back to the drawing board LOL Thanks anyway :-)

Chris

---