Re: Macs and sessions

I've been developing on a Mac for quite some time now without any problems with sessions. I doubt it's something unique to the Mac. Are trying to generate a pop-up window via Javascript for the login? Just about all browsers that a Mac person would use have popup blocking turned on.

If your website is publicly accessible, I could access it and probably tell you what's going wrong.