Re: Drop-down box in php

I use html forms with select field size 1 and the option values and/or what is supposed to appear in the box. This you populate by your DB query, maybe using an array and a loop (from 0 to ..).

Torsten

andy amol schrieb:

hi,
  I would like to know how to create and populate drop down boxes in php.
I want the value to be populated from database.
What I am try to do is to provide the forign key value as combo box option, so that I do not have to check for referential integrity.

Also if you can help me with a date validation program I will be grateful.

Thanks in advance.