Re: Occasional css/javascript errors using IE6: variables in url

My guess is that it's IE problem. I've had problems with CSS not loading when it should and stuff like that with IE as well.
Try using other browser. I always make sure to have a version of Netscape installed.
Now that I run on an iBook (OS X 10.3.2) I have IE, Safari, Camino and Netscape installed, just for testing that stuff works in different browsers.

Try that..
Hop I helped. although you seem to have it all figured out anyway.

Mike - (goin' to the pub)