Re: DB and mssql

[snip]
Hi Matt

Before sending the result set, the mssql extension stores the entire
result set into memory.  However, PHP limits the amount of memory that
can be allocated by a script to 8MB.  So, the query will fail if the
result set is larger than 8MB.  You can change this value in php.ini
with
the memory_limit parameter. So, try increasing it and see if it solves
the
problem.

-- bob
[/snip]

Thanks for the response.

If I was hitting the memory limit, wouldn't php throw me some kind of
error?  Or would it just abort?