Re: Dynamic Form?

Aaron Wolski wrote:

Hi All,

I've been given the task of developing a dynamic form for a client.

When I say dynamic, I mean dynamic in that the client can use an
administrative interface (back-end) to create the various form fields
(and types) that get displayed on the front-end.

Before I start brainstorming the DB and programming requirements, I'd
take a stab to see if anyone knows of open source software that might do
what I am looking for? Wheel reinvention is not high on my task list.

Thanks so much!

Aaron

Well, this isn't completely what you want, but it will probably help you quite a bit for form displayingg:
http://pear.php.net/package/HTML_QuickForm

--
paperCrane <Justin Patrin>