How to get only 2nd row in result set ???

I couldn't find anything like this from my archive searches ... so here goes:

I've got this query:

$levels = mysql_query("SELECT levelID from hf_levels ORDER BY levelorder DESC LIMIT 2") or die('Unable to get levels<br>'.mysql_error());

but I can't figure out how to write the rest of the code ... I need to skip the first row and get the data from the 2nd row... but because there's an optional up to 255 possible rows in this table, and the order of these are determined by a user customizable field called levelorder ... so I can't just pick the specific numrows - 1 ... :-/

I know this is a kludge to do it this way ... but it's what I need for now ... later I'll get to do it a more brilliant way...

TIA

Rene
--
Rene Brehmer
aka Metalbunny

~ If you don't like what I have to say ... don't read it ~

http://metalbunny.net/
References, tools, and other useful stuff...
Check out the new Metalbunny forums @ http://forums.metalbunny.net/