Re: to many files!

>I am accumulating way to many PHP files in my home directory.  It is
>very difficult to sift through all the files.
>I use a lot of "includes" and "requires" so it is difficult to organize
>them in folders even if I change back a directory with my requires
>using  "..\".
>Does anyone know of a better way to organize a huge spiderweb of
documents?

Sounds like you need to use the global include path, or set your own in
php.ini.
Then you can organize how you wish and never need to know what web dir
you're in
just use:

require_once 'file.php' in the root and
require_once 'folder/file.php' in subdirectories.

this folder is /path/to/php/lib/php or c:\php\lib\php (though i don't use
windoze)
It is also the folder where all Pear classes are held.

HTH
Jeff