Re: INSERT problem--Need help urgently

sorie it was my typo error. actually in my code there is already {} with my
first if statement and there is also a space after VALUES...
I still need some help here with my code...how can I prevent it from inserting
a duplicate row of null values>???

Anyone can help ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Irin
Hi,

I'm not very good at reading other people code, but :
there is no { } with your first if statement
there is no space after VALUES

Sorry I don't have time to test what I'm writing.
hope it helps
Chris