Re: how to work with www.ups.com.mx???

Desi wrote:

I need a module in PHP to get the rates from this
service, the tools are in XML but I need the module
in PHP, to give the size and the weight and get the
rate from this module.

If you have work with this, please help me, or tell me
if you can made it, how much will cost, and the time
you can send it to me.

Cheers.

Desi.

XML is just a data format, you can use it in PHP with no problem. You probably want to look into the XML processing features of PHP (http://php.net/xml) and possibly a SOAP or XML RPC implementation. I would suggest PEAR's.
http://pear.php.net/package/SOAP
http://pear.php.net/package/XML_RPC

--
paperCrane <Justin Patrin>