escape chars continued

Filip de Waard wrote:

On Mar 22, 2004, at 12:17 PM, Jimmy Brock wrote:

Matt, love your show!

Use the addslahses function to escape ' " \ characters. See
http://php.net/addslashes for details.

Actually, you shouldn't use addslashes, but a database specific function like mysql_escape_string().

http://phundamentals.nyphp.org/PH_storingretrieving.php

Regards,

Filip de Waard

Jimmy Brock