Re: Insert an image in a Mysql table

On Mar 20, 2004, at 3:11 PM, charalambos nicolaou wrote:

Hi,

I have created a MySQL table with a blob field and I don’t know how to insert an image to it. Help me please because I am going crazy.

Use your filesystem instead, databases might be capable of storing binary data but they are not perfect. Use your filesystem and store the filename in your database.

If you would've used google, you would've found this: http://www.phpbuilder.com/columns/florian19991014.php3

Regards,

Filip de Waard