John W. Holmes wrote:
From: "dogu" <stonehusky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I'm still not quite there, I can see the misty shape of a solution but
the details are still a bit hazy.

The code I posted it the whole shebang.  I've made some attempts to
'form enable' it, but can't figure out where to put the <form.../form>,
and submit stuff so the entire thing renders as a form and creates the
variable you describe.

Well, I think it's a little out of the scope of this list to explain forms
and HTML to you. You need a second page that your form is going to be
"posted" to that'll receive the value the user has selected. Then on this
second page you create a second query with the value the user selected to
pull the specific data. If anyone just writes the whole thing for you,
what'll you learn? :)

---John Holmes...