Re: OK, ahí voy...

Felipe Eduardo Ortiz López wrote:

My first question: Has PHP some editor or IDE kinda HTML has? I'll be clear:
for instance i can work with FrontPage, or text edito to generate the HTML
files, it does exist something similar for PHP?

Look, I'll be straight and blunt here... If you're asking that question, then you haven't understood what PHP is. PHP is a programming language that _creates_ documents, it's not a document itself. I suggest that you look up some basic tutorials on the web first and then come back when you have gathered some orientation as to what you'll do next. Spamming the same questions to several lists doesn't help the matter, either.

   Bruno Ferreira
---