Re: Multiple Sorts

I asked this question several weeks ago; search for kc68 on this list archives and you should find the more complete response. The coding with my fields is:
?sort_field=cbc asc, net_receipts&sort_order=desc Play with the order and asc and desc as another response suggested. What's confusing is that the first field requires only the asc statement where the second requires the full &sort_order=

Ken

********