Re: MySql PHP API

I'm confused.

I replied to your inquiry to tell you what information you need to provide if you are to receive help.. Why are you asking me questions about *your* problem?

And keep the discussion on the list.

Doug

Mike Ni wrote:

Do you know for certain whether it is a matter of
installation or a matter of db_programming?

Mike

--- Doug Thompson <dthompson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 17:16:01 -0800 (PST), Mike Ni