Re: Using printer in Php code

Mucella (Erdem) Efe wrote:
Yes I restart it and I solved the problem. Thank you. But at this time I
can't use the printer that is not connected to the web server directly .
I want to use a printer which is being used by web server as a network
printer.Is it possible or not?

Hmmm, I don't think this is possible. Perhaps you could install Apache + PHP on the machine where the printer is connected to?

By the way, please keep the discussion ON the list, other might benefit from it. So, choose Reply All when replying to a message.

--
Erwin Kerk
Web Developer

GPG: http://www.infofeed.nl/~gpg/