Re: User Authentication

Thanks - I can't believe I missed that. :(

Craig
__________________________________
Craig Hoffman - eClimb Media

v: (847) 644 - 8914
f: (847) 866 - 1946
e: choffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
w: www.eclimbmedia.com
_________________________________
On Feb 27, 2004, at 8:34 AM, Jason Wong wrote:

On Friday 27 February 2004 22:26, Craig Hoffman wrote:

I could use some help here.  I have a script that checks a user name
and password against the MySQL DB.  I have it set as a function so I
included/require it on the page.  Here is the script:

[snip]

When I change the "return false" to "return true" in the first script
(login) it authenticates, but logs any one in.  Not good. Does anyone
have any ideas or suggestions?

You aren't actually performing any queries -- you're missing a mysql_query().