HELP!!!

Good afternoon!

I used SQLYOG to export the tables and data from a Mysql database. Now, when
i try to re-import the data back into a different database, I get an error
stating "Error : MySQL server has gone away". What is happening and how do I
fix this. I NEED this script to execute badly. I even tries running it under
mysql using source "filename.sql" and got the same error. One table is over
75,000 entries.

Robin Kopetzky
Black Mesa Internet Services