From: Axel IS Main [mailto:nfzgrld@xxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 7:06 PM
To: PHP-DB
Subject: What's wrong with this query?

I've just tried to do something I've done a thousand times. It does not work. I've checked all of the syntax, made sure the field and variable names are correct. No matter what I do it just doesn't work. The table remains empty. Here's the query:

$logit = mysql_query("INSERT INTO log SET term='$search', returns='$arrayword', time=CURTIME(), date=CURDATE(), ip='$ip'");

Now that doesn't look too difficult does it? Well, apparently it's impossible! I'm really hoping someone out there can see something that I

missed.

Nick