Re: [PHP] Re: [PHP-DB] Embedded MySQL server (libmysqld)?

Alright, well with any txt based system, your probably going to run into
problems with multi-users (multiple browsers) updating the DB.

Reguardless, if you must use txtbased, I recommend SQL-Lite, it supports
SQL statements, and is very small and very fast.

http://www.sqlite.com

--

Adam Voigt
adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx