help with check boxes (php)!

Hello guys,

I was trying to create a table that would include check boxes.

Right now I have drop down list, but I since changed my mind

As I think check boxes would be the way to go forward on this

Project

It will be used to select a player to make a trade or to release

A player. And you should be able to choose multiple players

at once.

Here is my current code:

Could you guys show me how to add the check boxes in so that this

Will work for me?

http://ircphp.com/235

Please email directly down below.

The site is theufl.com

Draqonqueen/kalizora

Are the test users names and passwords so far!

For the login if you want to look at the team page.

And please advise on any other, always looking to improve the site.

Karl James

(TheSaint)

 <mailto:karl.james@xxxxxxxxxxx> karl.james@xxxxxxxxxxx

 <http://theufl.com/> http://theufl.com/