Maybe this page will help you : http://www.phpbuilder.com/columns/ying20000602.php3

Do let us know what you find out -
Cheers, Neil.

At 10:34 19/02/2004 +0000, you wrote:
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 10:34:23 UT
From: jeroen.lankheet@xxxxxxxxx
To: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Starters question: mysql & PHP.INI

Dear all,

I'm trying to get the horde applications working. The horde people have redirected my question to this list. Here it comes:
How should I change the PHP.INI file in order to work with mysql session data, instead of files?
I ask this, because googling did not reveal any parameters to put in the ini file.
I also tried to change the path from /var/www/tmp to /var/www/html/tmp, but files keep on being written to /var/www/tmp. How can this be?

Thanks,
Jeroen

======================================================== CaptionKit http://www.captionkit.com : Production tools for accessible subtitled internet media, transcripts and searchable video. Supports Real Player, Quicktime and Windows Media Player.

VideoChat with friends online, get Freshly Toasted every
day at http://www.fresh-toast.net : NetMeeting solutions
for a connected world.