pg_escape_bytea

hi!

	I am using pg_escape_bytea to store large object into PostgresSQL.
Fortunaly, I can insert and retrieve the binary file
in postgresql. I would like to research the text from  mictosoft word
documentaion and PDF and so on inside postgresql database. Do anyone
know how to find text from  which word documentation or other binary
file are stored?

Regards,
hiro