Paging large recordsets

I guess the time has come that my boss wants "Next", "Previous", "First", "Last" paging for our data displays of large recordsets or datasets.

Any good solutons out there already? I have pieces of a few examples.

Also, how to deal with printing? I would assume that the ideal page size is not the ideal printed page size. oi vay!

TIA