Re: ODBTP 1.1 Released for MSSQL, Access, FoxPro & ODBC

Le jeudi 12 février 2004, 10:04:12 ou environ Robert Twitty <rtwitty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit:
> Hi Alain
>
> > Documentation is just to manage and understand odbtp_set_attr(...) and so on
>
> Documentation for all of the odbtp functions is available in <odbtp
> source>/docs.  You can alos view it online at
> http://odbtp.sourceforge.net/phpext-index.html
>
> -- bob

Hi Bob,

Thank you for the Url of the ODBTP documentation. Now I can work usefully. I
already transferred some FTP pages that were working without problems before
on a Linux host with FreeTDS and suddenly stopped working without reason. Now
it works!

The only left problem is practical. I am working in a windows-addicted
environment (sorry! Just a way of speaking) and I have to use my dual-boot PC
to install ODBTP and my own old Toshiba PII labtop to install Apache/PHP/ODBTP
client. And I would like to recover the Linux partition of my DeskTop PC. It is
stupid to block a PC just to host ODBTP.

One question: is it safe to install the ODBTP service on the MsSQL servor? It
sounds logical for me but I have to convince the Admin to do it. Then the ODBTP
and MsSQL servor addresses will be the same.

Thanks,

--
Alain Barthélemy
cassandre@xxxxxxxxxxxx