boooking: get available dates

Hi everyone

trying to do an e-booking service for BBs.
In mysql db I've got a booking table with an arrivalDate and a departureDate field for each Unit booked. My Units are the Rooms and in the Unit table.

I want to check availability for every single unit.

$result_dates=mysql_query("SELECT unit_ID FROM bookings WHERE unit_ID!=0 AND(arrivalDate<=$arrivalDate AND $arrivalDate<=departureDate OR arrivalDate<=$departureDate AND $departureDate<=departureDate OR $arrivalDate<=arrivalDate AND arrivalDate<=$departureDate OR $arrivalDate<=departureDate AND departureDate<=$departureDate)");

Is right to proceed like that?

thanks for any piece of help

Mandy

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail