PEAR DB 1.6.0RC4 released. please test.

Hi Folks:

I just released version 1.6.0RC4 of PEAR DB.  Several things have been
fixed since RC1 which is included with the latest PHP RC release.  Also,
if you're using 1.5.0 variants or earlier, definitely check out the new
version for loads of enhancements and way fewer bugs.

I've also spent a bunch of time documenting the new functionality and
fixing the old docs.  Most of the changes are already viewable on the PEAR
website and most of the remaining improvements should be in place when the
docs get rebuilt Sunday around 12pm UTC.

So, please download the package and test it out as well as read the
documentation.  Please file bug reports if stuff doesn't work or is
unclear.

Download:    http://pear.php.net/get/DB-1.6.0RC4.tgz
Manual:      http://pear.php.net/manual/en/package.database.php
Report Bugs: http://pear.php.net/bugs/report.php?package=DB
Home Page:   http://pear.php.net/package/DB

Enjoy,

--Dan

PS:  I'm not on the list.  Just posting this as an announcement.

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/