Not having mysql_close() ... is that a big problem ???

hi gang

simple question really (for once): I've written a forum system ... most of
it (still lack the edit and perms things, but otherwise it's fully working),
over the past 4-5 days ... but I've noticed that on some of the scripts I've
forgotten the mysql_close () ....

will that cause any protential problems, or should I go through the files
and put it in where missing ????

the thing is that it does a few includes criss-crossing a few files ... so
finding where to put the damn thing is not always possible, with SQL pulls
from 7 tables and such ...

Rene
--
Rene Brehmer
aka Metalbunny

http://metalbunny.net/
References, tools, and other useful stuff...