From: William Cheung [mailto:william@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 2:27 PM
To: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Oracle and upper case field name

Hi,

When Oracle returns the result set, the field names are all in upper
case. However, I have an application that needs to work on both MSSQL
and Oracle. I don't want to keep 2 copies. One has upper case field
names and the other lower case. How could I make PHP or ADODB to work
with lower case field names even the result set is upper case?

William Cheung <mailto:william@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  B.Sc, MCSE, MCDBA

Databyte Corp. <http://www.databyte.com/>

---