Re: php-db globals turned off

So it will be easier to use in my script on this page, where I'm creating several query strings with the data.

Mignon Hunter
Webmaster
Toshiba International Corporation
(713) 466-0277 x 3461
(800) 466-0277 x 3461

Mignon Hunter wrote:
> How do most of you handle variables in next page after passing.
>
> For instance.  What I have right now (very ugly) is:
>
> $email = $_POST['emal'];
> $first = $_POST['first'];
> $lastl = $_POST['last'];

Why are you recreating variables? You already have a variable
$_POST['email'], so why do you feel the need to make $email? Now you
have two variables to keep track of.

--
---John Holmes...

Amazon Wishlist: www.amazon.com/o/registry/3BEXC84AB3A5E/