From: Justin Patrin [mailto:papercrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: January 15, 2004 11:53 AM
To: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Re: PHP4.2.3 and Oracle 9.2

> Error display on browser:
>
> Warning: SQL error: Specified driver could not be loaded due to system
> error 5 (Oracle in OraHome92)., SQL state IM003 in SQL Connect in
> c:\inetpub\wwwroot\PHP\testora.php on line 2.
>
> Warning: odbc_exec(): Supplied argument is not a valid ODBC-Link
> resource in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\PHP\testora.php on line 5
>
> Warning: odbc_fetch_into(): Supplied argument is not a valid ODBC result
> resource in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\PHP\testora.php on line 6
>
> Warning: odbc_close(): Supplied argument is not a valid ODBC-Link
> resource in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\PHP\testora.php on line 14

If you're using seperate PHP compilations for command-line and Apache
(ie. a php binary for CLI and mod_php for apache) then it is likely that
the same things were not compiled into both.

Of course, since this is ODBC, it seems unlikely that this is the
problem. It's probably some kind of ODBC configuration issue. Check the
documentation for ODBC on Linux and make sure that the web version of
PHP has the correct settings (use phpinfo()).

--
paperCrane <Justin Patrin>
--

---