RE: Need help replacing one record

If I understand your question correctly, an UPDATE query should be all you
need.

UPDATE tablename SET columname='value' WHERE someid='somenum';

I'm assuming you don't have the MySQL doc. Check mysql.com for the docs for
your version of the server.

Rich Hutchins, CIW Professional
Sr. Technical Writing Administrator
Getinge USA